Criminal Law | Attorney | Crime Charges | Owosso, MI

Serving Shiawassee and Clinton Counties

Protecting your Rights!

Attorney and Counselor at Law

117 West Oliver Street, Owosso, MI 48867

logo facebook logo-bwSM
Court hall Gavel

Have You Been Charged With a Crime?

Let us help you fight your case aggressively and effectively

Resolve Matters Related to Criminal Law by Hiring Us

If you've been charged with a crime, don't settle for a plea bargain because your conviction could result in the loss of your job, a criminal record, and potential jail time. Make the right decision by hiring us to represent you and protect your rights.


From felonies, misdemeanors to civil infractions, trust us to assist you when you're facing a criminal charge. We can help you irrespective of whether this is your first offense or if you have an extensive record. Visit us at 117 West Oliver Street in Owosso today!

John J. Homola Attorney has an outstanding record helping people who are facing serious criminal charges. Our experienced attorney has extensive knowledge when it comes to criminal law. We'll help you make the right decision about your case.

An experienced attorney to stand by your side

Consult with us when you want to get the legal justice and results you deserve.

Call us for an appointment! 989-723-5205

Felony, Misdemeanor, or Civil Infraction, Attorney John J. Homola has an outstanding record assisting clients who have been charged with a criminal offense. Being armed with extensive experience and knowledge of the Michigan criminal justice system, enables him to help his clients make the right decisions about resolving their matter. Your attorney makes all the difference DO NOT settle for a guilty plea; being charged and convicted of a crime can lead to job loss, a criminal record and jail time. Let Attorney John J Homola, and his staff, represent you and protect your rights.


Whether this is your first experience or you have an extensive criminal record, felony, misdemeanor, or civil infraction, if you have been charged with a crime DO NOT hesitate, consult with a knowledgeable attorney now. Contact John J. Homola right away to receive a consultation.

"My experience will assist you in getting the results you deserve."